Monday, March 8, 2021

The Best Yet Card

 


Hey friends, today I wanted to share a sweet scene with you using the Fairy-Tale Friendship stamp set by Rachelle Anne Miller for MFT. I fell in love with these adorable critters sharing stories the minute I saw it, and I was so excited to color it up with my Copic markers. I share all the shades I used in the video, so feel free to color along with me!


When the coloring was done, I trimmed down the panel with one of the A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX Set 2, and I also trimmed down a piece of Party Plaid patterned paper. I glued that to a Lawn Fawn Sticky Note card base. Then I popped up the focal panel with foam tape, and finished things off with some Stardust Stickles.


I also did some stamping on the inside of the card, and you can check that out in the video as well. If you enjoy it, please hit the like button and subscribe to my channel. It helps so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...