Monday, March 29, 2021

Hello Easter Card


Hey friends, today I've got a sweet Easter card to share with you using Hello Bluebird's Little Painters and the butterflies from Meadow Bunnies. Aren't these cuties just so darling? I stamped my images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with my Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I chose my color palette to match my patterned papers from the Simple Stories Magical Birthday 6x8 pad. Then I chose two of those prints to layer onto a Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers card base. For the focal panel, I cut down a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and watercolored a background with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Then I adhered my images with liquid glue, popped the focal panel up with foam tape, and finished things off with some Glossy Accents and Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...