Monday, June 17, 2024

Dad, I Look Up to You Card - Lawn Fawnatics #175


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this round is all about Summertime Fun! I decided to ink up the brand new Whoosh, Kites stamp set and create a fun, outdoor scene. I stamped the images with Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Cloudy Stencil to create a sky on Bristol Cardstock with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Then I die cut the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait out of more Bristol, and blended on Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Lucky Clover. I stamped a sentiment from Dad + Me at the bottom, popped it up with foam tape, and added my images to complete the card.


I'm giving this card to my dad for Father's Day so I really hope he enjoys it, and that you enjoyed it too! If you'd like to see how it came together, you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. Thanks so much for watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...