Friday, June 14, 2024

Let's Shell-abrate Square Card


Hey friends, today I've got a summery square card to share using the Hello Bluebird Sea Friends stamp set. I love these beautiful mermaids and I've been so excited to use them! I combined this set with additional images from Sea Life and Sea Sentiments. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I used Antique LinenGathered Twigs, and Vintage Photo for the sand, and Speckled EggSalvaged Patina, and Peacock Feathers for the sea. To fill in the background a bit, I stamped some fish silhouettes with Uncharted Mariner and a sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black.
 

Then I took the Ocean Overlay, die cut it from white cardstock, and layered it over top. I added my images and finshed off the card with some Stardust Stickles. If you'd like to see how the card came together, you can check it out HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...