Monday, June 24, 2024

Six to a Dozen (or More) Ways to Color Dogs


 Hey friends, today I've got another critter coloring video. Since I showed you six to a dozen (or more) ways to color cats last time, I thought it was only fair that I did dogs next. It was a little bit trickier to figure out how to do this video, since cats pretty much come in the same shape and size, but dogs definitely do not. But the one time in a dog's life when they do look more similar is when they are puppies, so I've got six to a dozen examples of how you can color your dogs, which ultimately you can mix and match with different colors and patterns to create endless possibilities. I'm illustrating these using a dog from the Lawn Fawn Furry and Bright stamp set, stamped in Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. I really hope that you find this video helpful for your own card making designs! You can check it out HERE on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...