Friday, June 7, 2024

Million Little Wishes Card


Hey friends, today I'm bringing you a set that's an oldie but a goodie! I have always loved Mama Elephant's Dandelion Wishes. It's such a darling set and lately I've just been itching to use it. So that's just what I did! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background I used the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol Cardstock. Then I added a smudge of grass at the bottom with Mowed Lawn. I layered some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Here, There, and Everywhere 6x6 and die cut a window using the Sunny Studio Stitched Semi-Circles. I popped that up with foam tape, adhered my images, and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


Come check out how the card came together from start to finish! You can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...