Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Scarf for Teddy

How are all you lovely ladies out there tonight? Let me just tell you, I am exhausted! I mean, seriously. I am so tired, I can hardly even function. It's been like that all day. I went to my happy place (aka Tim Horton's) this morning, and even my usual cafe mocha didn't help. School breaks may be a vacation for the teachers and students, but they certainly aren't for the parents! Lol.

Anyway, I tried to get crafty today, honestly I did, but it just wasn't happening. I did a little coloring, which did improve my mood, but doing something relaxing when you're so tired you can hardly sit up straight is a dangerous thing to do unless a nap is in your very near future. And since I had two little ones at home with me, that wasn't happening. So I saved the card for another day.


It's a sweet image though, isn't it? It's a children's coloring page, actually, I just printed it out on cardstock and turned my Copics loose on it. I used BV00, BV02, BV04, BV13, E000, E00, E33, E57, R20, R22, G20, G21, and I think that's it.

And now, before I have to break out the toothpicks to prop my eyelids open, I think I'll head off to bed. Gotta get all the rest I can before Summer Vacation begins! ;o) Have a great night, everybody.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...