Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Festive Fun


Hi friends! I am hurriedly trying to finish up my last few Christmas cards of 2014 and so I've got another one to share. This one features one of my favorite holiday images to color, Barkley Festive Fun by Crafter's CompanionI colored him with my Spectrum Noirs in shades: DR3, DR6, DR7, TB1, BT2, CG2, DG3, IB1, IB2, BG7, BG8, TB1, and TB2. 

Still working on trying to keep things looking layered and interesting while keeping them flat for mailing! It's a struggle. Let me know if I did well or not! ;)

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. You are ROCKING the Christmas spirit!!! I love all of the Barkley images and this one is just one reason - look how cute!!! I love you coloring, and that sky is fabulous!!! Bravo - this is super lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! Your coloring is gorgeous and the pattern papers go perfectly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love the inspiration, yes it is hard to keep them flat. I used the little kitty inside a Spellbinders window..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you did a great job. Flat but very interesting. I love the kitten and puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buyetian an empty hall on the first floor, in addition to tiffany jewellery uk sale playing music sound still no sound. tiffany london sale cheap shook his head and went to sit down the bar, the tiffany jewellery uk sale bartender snapped on, tiffany jewellery uk sale disappeared, cheap tiffany uk sale Kudiehanniang flee in panic. tiffany jewellery uk sale called a cocktail. Little guy, good skill thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...