Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Merry Moosemas


Hi friends! Today I colored up an image I have been dying to use, Mulberry Wood "Giving" by Crafter's Companion. I think they are just so sweet and I love the string of lights wrapped around the dad's antlers.

I colored them with my Spectrum Noirs in shades GB8, GB10, EB1, EB2, PP2, DG3, DG4, DR3, DR6, TB5, TB7, JG1, JG3, BT1, BT2, BG1, and BG2. I also added some glossy accents to the bulbs to give them some shine, but it didn't pick up well on camera.

I will also be linking this up to the Christmas Card Challenges #53: Anything Goes, a new-to-me challenge!


So where do you stand with your Christmas card making? Are you all done? Or like me, do you still have a long ways to go?

8 comments:

  1. such a cute card!! LOOOOOVE those moose...meese...mooses...curse you english language! anyway, LOVE the coloring and cute critters! :) those lights in the antlers are adorable!! he he!!
    i'm totally far from done...per usual! eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image beautifully coloured for this lovely Christmas Card . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute scene! Love the coloring! I am far from done! Need to give myself a kick in the butt this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Christy!!! But you know what I would have loved more, a video of this card ;^) I like the videos :^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Christy! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable Christie. Such an awesome image. So glad you found Christmas Card Challenges and hope you will play along again.

    BTW, I found your you tube channel a couple of months ago and have loved watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, wonderful coloring, awesome choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheap mouth twitched, was very barbour factory shop painful, miserable day and the pain he will never forget. mens barbour jacket sale His hands behind his back walking in a barbour factory shop circle around the cheap, barbour factory shop four are grave, barbour outlet sale and I with a strong vitality actually survived. cheap womens barbour jacket then you're five years ago, said that in .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...