Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas!


Hi friends! I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already. In my family, we have always celebrated and opened gifts on Christmas Eve, so in just a few hours our festivities begin.

But before I put together the dishes I'm bringing and wrap those last-minute gifts, I wanted to share a card and spread a little Christmas cheer to my crafty friends. Today's card features the Mulberry Wood Wish Upon A Star stamp by Crafter's Companion. I've always thought this was such a sweet image with those little owls, and this is the first time I've gotten a chance to ink it up. I decided to do some watercoloring with my Distress Markers. 

To accent my focal image, I embossed a layer with the Embossalicious Let It Snow 6x6 folder. Those snowflakes are just so intricate and beautiful! Love them.

I added a sentiment from Moonbeam Meadow Christmas Kisses to complete my card. I hope you enjoy it!

Have a wonderful time celebrating with your family and friends! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love that image!! Those owls are adorable!! And your watercoloring with the distress inks is beautiful!! Happy Christmas and I hope your celebration today is happy and full of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest image!! love the little stockings that hanging. Your coloring is beautiful! Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed this on Christmas Eve. Hope your celebration was awesome. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap brother walked in front of a congregation to help close wins, raised his head with a sigh give you a choice, I outlet barbour sale mixed or leave. Do you think a outlet barbour sale man is trampled to death by the roadside to die like ants. outlet barbour sale which actually can barbour factory shop hear the disco clear breathing. Yes, human lives, people less than ants. outlet barbour sale But one reason Barbour Jackets Online Uk why people become worthless, as ants, it is because of his humble soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...