Monday, December 15, 2014

Watercolor Rudolph - Lawnscaping Challenge #96 + winner


Hello deer friends! (Ha! Get it?) Welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #96! Can you believe this is our LAST challenge of  2014? I hope you'll help us send this year off with a blast and create some of your most special holiday cards yet!

For my card, I decided to give my markers a rest and do some watercoloring with Distress Inks and Lawn Fawn's Let It Snow and Critters In The Snow stamp sets. This is also the #9th installment in my 2014 Holiday Card Series so I hope you'll give the video a watch. 


Please stop by the Lawnscaping Challenges blog to check out the other amazing design team projects and link up your own creations as well.

Special thanks to the wonderful folks at Lawn Fawn for providing our winner with a FREE stamp set of their choice. Just in time for the new release! Wahoo!


Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!





Before I sign off, I want to announce the winner of my giveaway from the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I had a blast hopping along this weekend and I so appreciated all the awesome comments I received on my card. The winner of that card and the $10 Starbucks gift card I put up as candy is Becca Cruger. Congrats, Becca! I'll be contacting you later today for your mailing info. Huge thanks to all who entered! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic Holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! The watercoloring looks amazing! I hope you have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesom awesome awesome card!! Love the watercolor look with the distress products!! And that reindeer is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! The water coloring is lovely! Loving the red plaid peeking behind it all! Thanks so much for this lovely inspiration!
    www.beaumondedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards!!! thanks for the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, and congrats to Becca, the winner of the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' cute! He looks like he's frolicking about happily in the wintry snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outside this tiffany uk sale time has been around over my people now. cheap tiffany london sale release, the woman ah bang, because she does not know how to own a gun in the hands of the cheap. tiffany uk sale he seems never http://www.intra-mark.co.uk stopped smiling, laughing just not the same, not the same meaning. How, if you prefer, you can mix with me, tiffany uk sale do me a woman. tiffany uk sale cheap kick kicked out, like kicking side of the road.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...