Thursday, December 4, 2014

Seasons Tweetings - Holiday Card Series #7


I *finally* got a chance to film a bit today, so I'm bringing you card #7 in my 2014 Holiday Card Series. I love this little Winter Sparrow set from Lawn Fawn and it was just calling to me to use it.

I created a window card by die cutting one of the Lawn Fawndamentals Notecards with a Lawn Fawn Circle Stackables and using that as a panel. Then I inset the sparrows and added Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some Stickles glitter glue. I hope you enjoy the video!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!



I also created this card with the Christmas Card Challenge #53: Anything Goes in mind. There's still a few days to enter if you haven't already! 





3 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVE the birds against the woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & way to go on your 5000 sub goal! Pick me b/c I would love to use the goodies:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...