Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pop Up Butterfly


We interrupt the regularly scheduled Christmas card broadcast to bring you this pop up butterfly card I created recently using the Die'sire Create A Card Lace Butterfly by Crafter's Companion. This is a fun die that actually cuts out an entire card front with elements that you can pop up.

I embellished my card by adding the Die'sire 3D Delicate Flower cut from Shimmering Cardstock in Pink Pearl, Pearl White, and Green Envy. Also the card front is die cut in the Rose Pearl. It's hard to pick up on camera but these Shimmering Cardstocks have such a pretty pearlized look in real life.

I added a sentiment from Sentimentals Love Is All You Need and die cut that with the Die'sire Just The Ticket dies. Hope you like it!

We will now go back to our regularly scheduled Christmas card broadcast! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Christy, this is beautiful!!! I love the colors, the dimension, the gorgeous butterfly, etc., etc., etc.!!! Point is, I love everything about it! How did you do that? I mean, I know it is a die but how does it cut the flower and everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3D flower is a separate die. I just glued the pieces together and attached! So easy!

      Delete
  2. Wow this is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. This looks like a super fun die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. barbour jacket sale thirteen Street barbour factory shop gantry brother, thirteen Street is on your right. But so what, you are a mere thirteen Dragon Street, how he dealt with my mens barbour jacket sale You cheap barbour international jackets know I'm identity. cheap tone inside with a hint of sarcasm. If you're the animals, then you are mens help. The tone was full of disdain, he has barbour sale outlet not faced mens barbour jacket sale anyone, of course, in addition to being his murdered predecessor .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...