Monday, January 11, 2021

1 Set 4 Ways - Episode 9 - Avery Elle Llamazing


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to bring you another episode of my popular series 1 Set 4 Ways. This is Episode 9, where I'm showcasing the absolutely adorable Avery Elle Llamazing stamp set. I think these cheeky llamas are so much fun! I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


You might notice that one of the llamas appears twice in this set. That's because there are only three llama's in the set, but I wanted to make four cards. So to make him look slightly different than his twin, I gave him one of the other blankets for his back. And I also stamped the little curly lines to give him some texture. And gave him an entirely different color palette too. See if you can spot him on one of the cards below.


For the backgrounds, I took four panels of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and watercolored the backgrounds with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens I did two in warm tones, using pink and orange, and two in cool tones, with turquoise and purple. After they were dry, I did some splatter effect, and after that was dry, I stamped my sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


To frame up each card, I adhered the background panel to a different colored card base, then die cut the Avery Elle Arrow Mat out of White Cardstock and popped that up with foam tape. I popped up my images as well, varying the arrangement on each card. Then I finished things off with a little Stardust Stickles.

If you'd like to see how these four cards came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support truly means the world. Thanks so much for watching! Have a llamazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...