Monday, January 25, 2021

Valentine Card Series 2021 #4


Hello friends, welcome back! Today is Day 4 of my 2021 Valentine Card Series and I've got another slimline card for you. This one features the adorable koalas from MFT's Koala-ty Time. Aren't they so sweet? I colored all of them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Next I chose two patterned papers from the Pebbles Lovely Moments 6x8 pad and die cut them with the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics. I created some dimension by popping up the floral window panel with foam tape over the leaf print. Then I adhered that to the scalloped panel die cut from Lawn Fawn Sage Leaf Cardstock, and that to my Ballet Slippers card base. I snipped apart the tree to make more branches, and added all my images, then finished it off with a little Stardust Stickles.


 If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, make sure to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...