Thursday, January 21, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - January


Hello friends! I'm so thrilled to be kicking off another year of my series Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I just fell in love with the sweet images from the new Birdie Brown set, Hug It Out. And the sentiments are so timely! I decided to feature the largest image with lots of cute critters to color. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I cut down a piece of white cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and stamped a sentiment at the bottom with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and then blended on some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink above that. I adhered my images to the scene, and mounted that to my Sno Cone card base, which I also covered with patterned paper from the Party Plaid 6x6 pad, trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. To finish things off, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel. And don't forget to like and leave me a comment to let them know how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...