Friday, January 29, 2021

Warm Birthday Wishes Card


Hey friends, happy Friday! It is still cold and snowy here in Pennsylvania, so today's card captures that feel. I used the super sweet Frost-Loving Friends stamp set by Stacey Yacula for MFT. I wanted to try Copic coloring the background as well, so I actually stamped two panels in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I did the images on one, and the background on the other. When I was done, I used the matching dies to cut out the images and also the lower snow bank on the background panel.


I stamped a sentiment on the bottom of the background with Lawn Fawn Fish Tank Ink. Then I tucked the two snow shoes on either end of the slit on the middle snow drift, and adhered the rest of the images over top. I trimmed out a piece of MFT Party Plaid 6x6 paper with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and adhered that to my card base, then popped the focal panel up with foam tape. To finish things off, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please go ahead and click that like button and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...