Friday, January 22, 2021

Valentine Card Series 2021 #3 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature

 

Hello friends! Today I'm back with another card for our Lots of Love Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics. I combined Pizza My Heart with the sweet baking mice from A Creature Was Stirring. I'll have all other details and supplies listed over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out.

This is also Day 3 of my 2021 Valentine Card Series! If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to like and subscribe. Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I watched your video on this yesterday and it was great! So enjoyed it and at first I was like, why is she coloring the pizza top yellow? And then I realized it was the cheeses, all melty, atop the sauce. (I was watching while I was rowing so the sound was not loud.) It came together ❤ most nicely and I am really enjoying your series! Crafty Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...