Friday, January 15, 2021

Valentine Card Series 2021 #1


Hello friends! Welcome to Day 1 of my 2021 Valentine Card Series! To kick things off, I just had to use the sweet little pup from Avery Elle Frenchie stamp set. Isn't he the cutest? I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I masked off a sidewalk on a piece of Bristol and blended on some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink. Then I used Speckled Egg for the sky. I stamped a sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and framed the focal panel with a Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Rectangle. I popped this over some Simple Stories Cozy Days patterned paper, which I trimmed down with a Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. To finish things off, I added a bit of sparkle with Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please hit that like button and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...