Friday, January 8, 2021

Feed the Birds Card


Hey friends, happy Friday! Today I've got a sweet sunrise scene to share with you. For this card I wanted to feature the adorable Feed the Birds set from Hello Bluebird. The images are so peaceful and serene and I really wanted to highlight that. I colored them in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I trimmed out one piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackables and another with the Stitched Hillside Borders. On the circle, I blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade and on the snowdrift I used Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass. I adhered those together and stamped a sentiment with Versafine Onxy Black Ink

On the Ballet Slippers card base, I layered three prints of patterned paper from the Simple Stories Cozy Days 6x8 pad. I trimmed the pink polkadot down with the Stitched Scalloped Borders and then once everything was in place, I ran it through with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I popped up the focal panel with foam tape, added my images, and finished off the card with a tiny bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it as much as I hope you will, please hit the like button and subscribe, or leave me a comment! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...