Friday, November 10, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #3


Hey friends, today I'm excited to bring you Day 3 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series! This MFT Gnome for the Holidays was one of the sets I was most excited about using this Christmas season. I just think these images are so sweet! I stamped them out in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Next I chose four different prints from the DCWV Down the Chimney 6x6 patterned paper pad. The snowflake I trimmed down with the largest Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added a Simple Stitched Hillside Border. I stamped my sentiment at the bottom in Plastic Flamingo Ink. The other three prints I trimmed down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and layered onto my card front. Then I finished with a bit of white gel pen details and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch it here on YouTube. And if you missed the first two videos in this series, you can find the entire 2023 Holiday Card Series Playlist here. I really hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to like and subscribe because there are many more videos in this series to come. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...