Thursday, November 30, 2023

Art Journal with Me #23 - Great Things Take Time


Hey friends, today I'm squeaking in my November Art Journal with Me video before the month is over! This month I brought back the technique of using paper napkins as the focal images in my Square Watercolor Journal. Aren't those owls so sweet? I combined them with a bit of patterned paper from the Stamperia Garden of Promises 8x8 pad, which had a very similar color palette. I thought the two worked really well together.


If course, I also added layers and texture to my spread with washi tape and other bits of vintage ephemera like tags and tickets. For my personal items, I included a tear off ticket stub from a basket raffle I attended with my step mom this month, and also a receipt from purchasing an old typewriter at a thrift store. It's always nice to add those little personal touches.


I really hope you guys enjoy the video! It's almost an hour long, so be sure to grab some craft supplies and craft along with me! Or if you just want to take it easy, make yourself a snack and a drink and come hang out. I can't wait to hear what you all have been up to this month! Click the thumbnail below to watch, or find the video here on YouTube. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...