Friday, December 1, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #11


Hey friends, welcome to Day 11 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the adorable new Christmas Eve stamp set. Isn't that just about the jolliest Santa you've ever seen? I just love him and his sweet reindeer friend. I also added in two small accessory images from Merry Friends. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


Next I chose three different patterned papers from the Simple Stories The Holiday Life 6x8 pad and layered them over my card base. I trimmed the focal panel down with the Hello Bluebird Nesting Ovals and added a Hill and Dale snowdrift, where I stamped my sentiment. I adhered that to a Gold Metallic Cardstock oval and popped that up in the center of the card. Then I added in some accents at the top using Candy Cane Lane.


If you'd like to see this card come together, you can click below or find the video here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider subscribing to my channel and leaving a like on the video. That really helps me out! If you've missed any of the other videos in my 2023 Holiday Card Series, you can find the entire playlist using that link. Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...