Monday, December 18, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #17 - Lawn Fawnatics #163


Hey friends, welcome to our final Lawn Fawnatics Challenge of the year! For this one, we've got a fun inspiration board for you to use as a jumping off point. My card features the brand new Porcu-pine for You. I could not wait to ink up these adorable little porcupines! To turn them into a Christmas card, I combined them with images from Joy to AllMerry Messages, and Den Sweet Den. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I also created my own patterned paper using the Winter Sprigs Background Stencil and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Lucky CloverPine NeedlesFestive Berries, and Vintage Photo. I trimmed that down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered it to a Kraft card base.


Then I cut down a piece of Knit Picky Winter 6x6 patterned paper for my focal panel, glued that to a piece of Gold Metallic Cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. I white heat embossed a sentiment onto Chili Pepper Cardstock and trimmed it out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. Then adhered all my images and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 17 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, you can check out the video tutorial. I really hope you enjoy it! Also, be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you and to link up your own projects and play along! We can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...