Saturday, December 30, 2023

2024 Valentine Card Series #1 - Lawn Fawn Feature


Hey friends, today I am so honored to be over on the Lawn Fawn blog and YouTube Channel with a sweet card using the new Porcu-pine for You stamp set. Aren't they just darling? I'll have all other details and supplies in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out! This is also Day 1 of my 2024 Valentine Card Series! I know it's not quite the new year yet, but I wanted to get as much as a head start as possible, since I didn't get to create as many Christmas cards as I would have liked this year. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this one! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...