Monday, December 4, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #12 - Lawn Fawnatics #162


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and it's a sweet one: Coffee, Tea, and Treats! For my card, I combined the mini stamp set Oh Snap, with Sweet Christmas and  Thanks a Latte. I stamped the images in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I also stamped out the pine boughs from Winter Birds in Noble Fir Ink.


For the focal panel, I started with a piece of aqua Knit Picky 6x6 patterned paper and die cut that with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, then cut a window in the center using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. Then I took a piece of Mermaid Cardstock and cut a slightly smaller hole from the center with the Circle Stackables. I glued those together and popped them up over some Spiffier Speckles 6x6 patterned paper and adhered it to a Mermaid card base.


Then I started adhering my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. I white heat embossed a sentiment onto a strip of Barn Red Cardstock and trimmed it down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. Then to finish off the card, I added a few white gel pen shine marks to the peppermint candies and a bit of Stardust Stickles to the marshmallows and gumdrops.


This card is also Day 12 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series so I really hope you enjoy it! If you've missed any of the previous videos, you can find the entire playlist here. I really appreciate you watching! Don't forget to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you and to link up your own projects as well. We can't wait to see what you make! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...