Friday, December 8, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #13


Hey friends, welcome to Day 13 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features an adorable image illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller for MFT called Cute & Cuddly Christmas. Isn't it so sweet? I stamped it on a Lawn Fawn Circle Stackable and colored it with my Copic markers to match some Echo Park Christmas Time 6x6 patterned paper.


Then I chose a few more prints of the patterned paper to layer on my card front. I trimmed down the cardinal print and stripe with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, then selectively die cut the bottom of the buffalo plaid print with the Stitched Party Banners. I also cut out a Scalloped Circle Stackable and adhered my focal panel to that, then popped it up on foam tape. I white heat embossed my sentiment onto an Everyday Sentiment Banner and finished the card with some enamel dots and Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch here on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! If you've missed any of the previous cards in this series and would like to go back and watch you can find the entire playlist here. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...