Monday, December 25, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #19


Merry Christmas, friends! I hope that you are having a very happy, magical holiday today, and that you are surrounded by love and laughter. Today I am bringing you Day 19, the final day of my 2023 Holiday Card Series. I'm so sad to see this series end! For this one, I wanted to use the Waffle Flower Under the Tree stamp and die combo and make a really nice and full Christmas morning scene. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


My color inspiration was drawn completely from the DCWV Down the Chimney 6x6 pad. I knew I wanted to layer this one with an explosion of prints and patterns, just like the wrapping paper that litters the floor after the gifts are open. But to tamper them down just a bit, I also added in a mat of Barn Red Cardstock and used some Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock for the floor. I finished it off with a white heat embossed sentiment and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch it here on YouTube! I really hope you enjoy it, and again, I just want to thank you so much for your kindness and support and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...