Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Art Journal with Me #24 - Be Present, Make It Count


Hey friends, today I'm bringing you my last Art Journal with Me video of 2023. This time I went for a Christmas theme in my Square Art Journal, using some Stamperia Rice Paper featuring some sweet little birds with holly boughs and pine sprigs. I love birds and these are really darling. I just love their ruby red bellies.


I also used some Washi tapePostage Stamp stickers, and other bits of Ephemera to create a collage look that I love. For my personal item, I included some of the wrapping from a Blind Date with a Book that I purchased on a recent trip to Maryland for a family Christmas get together. I added a few strips from the Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk Stickers for my title, and brought in color using Stabilo Woody 3in1 Pencil Crayons and a little Inka Gold on the edges.


If you want to see how this spread came together, click below or watch the video here on YouTube. Grab some supplies and craft along with me, or make a snack and just hang out. I hope to see you there! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...