Monday, December 11, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #14 - Hello Bluebird Feature

Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be featured over on the Hello Bluebird blog with two cards featuring the new Merry Friends stamps and dies, along with my favorite die of all time, the Gallery Frame #2. I'll have all other supplies and details in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out! This is also Day 14 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series, so be sure to check out the video tutorial. And if you've missed any other cards in this series, you can use the previous link to find the entire playlist. I really hope you enjoy them! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...