Friday, November 17, 2023

Fawny Holiday Week - Lawn Fawn Feature - 2023 Holiday Card Series #6

Hey friends, the fun and festive Fawny Holiday Week is drowning to a close, but for this final day, I'm thrilled to be featured over on the Lawn Fawn blog and YouTube channel with this sweet card using the sweet mice from Christmas Before 'n Afters, along with the Build-A-Snow Globe die. I'll have all the other supplies and details in my post over there, along with more inspiration from others on the design teams!


This is also Day 6 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series so I hope you'll check out the video, and if you missed any of the previous days, you can find the entire playlist here. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...