Friday, November 17, 2023

Hello Bluebird Previews Day 2 - 2023 Holiday Card Series #7


Hello and welcome to Day 2 of Previews for the Hello Bluebird Christmas/Winter Release! Today my card features the super darling Cup of Cheer stamp set, along with some trees from Holiday Littles. Aren't they just so cute? I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I cut out two snowdrifts from Bristol Cardstock using the Hill and Dale dies, then blended on Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. For the sky, I took another piece of Bristol and blended on the Cracked Pistachio with Lucky Clover and Pine Needles. I added in some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors and some white paint splatter snow.


All of these products will be available TONIGHT November 17th at 7pm MST (9pm EST) in the Hello Bluebird shop and I will also have a complete overview of the release on my YouTube channel later today. This card is Day 7 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series, plus you'll get to see some of these products in action before they go live this evening. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...