Friday, November 24, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #9 + Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm happy to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Holiday Critters Challenge. I really wanted to ink up the new Little Snow Globe: Bear stamp set and create another Reveal Wheel interactive card, and I brought in a bunch of other sets to help fill out the scene. I'll have all the rest of the products and details in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out!


This is also Day 9 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series so I really hope that you enjoy the video tutorial! To watch, click the play button down below or find it here on YouTube. If you've missed any of the previous cards in this series, you can find the entire playlist here. Thanks so much for watching! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...