Monday, November 13, 2023

Fawny Holiday Week + 2023 Holiday Card Series #4


Hey friends, I am so excited to help kick off Fawny Holiday Week today! All week long, the design teams of Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawnatics will be coming together to share so much fun and festive holiday inspiration with you on the Lawn Fawn blog. It's going to be amazing! There will be a video tutorial each day (look for mine on Friday!) and a daily giveaway too. You won't want to miss it!


For my card, I could not wait to play with the brand-new Little Snow Globe: Dog stamp set! I fell in love the instant I saw it and knew I had to use it right away. I combined it with images from Furry and Bright and Joy to All, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Since I was creating an interactive Reveal Wheel card, I also used the Reveal Wheel Templates: Little Snow Globe: Dog to help me line up those images correctly.


I knew that I wanted to create an indoor scene, so I die cut the Reveal Wheel from some Favorite Flannel 6x6 paper, then cut out the window with the Reveal Wheel Little Snow Globe: Dog Add-on. I also used some Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock for the floor and a strip of white for the baseboard. Then I assembled my reveal wheel, adhered it to a Speckled Eggshell card base, and added a sentiment from Pawsitive Christmas. I finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


 This is also Day 4 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, click below, or find it here on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! If you missed any of the previous videos, you can find the entire 2023 Holiday Card Series Playlist here to get caught up! Thanks so much for watching! See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...