Monday, November 20, 2023

2023 Holiday Card Series #8 - Lawn Fawnatics #161


Hello and welcome to a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This one just happens to be one of my favorites of the entire year: Holiday Critters! So much fun! For my card, I decided to pull out the sweet Winter Birds and added in a little bow from Baaah Humbug. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the focal panel, I took a piece of Bristol and blended some Distress Oxide Inks over the Birch Tree Stencil, starting with Pumice Stone, then adding in Hickory Smoke, and the tiniest touch of Black Soot. I trimmed it down with a Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and layered it with Barn Red Cardstock, then popped it up over a piece of Knit Picky patterned paper on a Speckled Eggshell card base.


The sentiment I white heat embossed onto another scrap of Barn Red Cardstock and trimmed down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. Then I popped that and my images up on the focal panel with foam tape and finished off the card with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 8 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series so I hope you will check out the video and see how this card came together! If you've missed any of the series so far, I do have an entire playlist which you can find on my channel. Don't forget to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics blog to  see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you and link up your own Holiday Critter projects to play along! We can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...