Thursday, November 16, 2023

Hello Bluebird Previews Day 1 - 2023 Holiday Card Series #5


Hey friends! Welcome to Day 1 of Previews for the Hello Bluebird Christmas/Winter Release!   My card features mostly die cuts and a teeny bit of stamping but no coloring whatsoever, which really makes for some quick and easy cards. This one showcases our new December Post stamp set, along with the Candy Cane Lane and Postage Frame dies.


I wanted this card to be super bright and cheerful, so I die cut my elements from various shades of cardstock in red, pink, green, and white. Then I cut down two of the stamp shapes from the center of the Postage Frame die and stamped on those in red and green ink. I also threw in a bit of chunky glitter and some Stardust Stickles for some texture and sparkle.


We will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of previews, leading up to the brand-new release tomorrow night, November 17th at 7pm MST (9pm EST.) But for now, if you want to see these sneak peek products in action, check out the video tutorial, which is also Day 5 of my 2023 Holiday Card Series! You can find the entire playlist for this year here. I will also have a complete overview of the Hello Bluebird new release on my channel tomorrow, so make sure to stop back for that. I hope you enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...