Friday, July 15, 2011

Merci


Hey, everybody!
I just want to thank you all so much for your 
sweet and supportive comments about my darling nephew 
(who is thriving in the NICU, by the way)
and about my various recent health issues.
You all are so encouraging, and I'm grateful
to have such a great group of readers out there.

Inspired by you, I wanted to make a thank you card.
I broke out this adorable Lili of the Valley stamp
and went ultra girly on it, pulling my Copic marker colors
from these gorgeous papers by The Girl's Paperie.



I dressed it up with a felt flower from Pebbles, 
some pink twill ribbon, and a flag banner stamped
with a Lawn Fawn bonus stamp that you can get 
by ordering from the company direct.

I colored in my background with Spun Sugar
Distress Ink by Ranger, holding the image in place
inside the Spellbinder's Nestabilities die
to give it that white halo effect around the edges.
I hope you like it!

I also wanted to let you know that I've got just about
everything now for my big 100 followers giveaway!
I'm waiting on a package that should hopefully come
early next week, and then I'll take the pics and make 
the big announcement! So please stay tuned!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to
stop by today and brighten my day with your comments.
It's something I look forward to every time I post.
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card.... and I hope that your tests go well!

    Love you.

    I am so bad... I need to put up my Blogaversary giveaway - I just haven't had a chance to get it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the way you use markers and create an amazing work of art!

    Continuing to pray for you to be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Christy. You are so good at coloring, I'm envious :)

    Look forward to your giveaway, when I get stuff gathered I want to have one too. Also waiting on a nice milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.... this is too cute, Christiana! beautiful coloring and the perfect embellishments. fabulous card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL CHRISTY!! I always - always - love your cards!! Such a bright spot in my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgoodness, such stunning coloring!!! And this card is soooooooo sweet... that image, those papers.... awwwwww.... you are very, very welcome... sorry don't know how to say that in French. Hope you are doing better, my friend. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring really is exquisite! You know just the perfect colors to pair with your selected papers. This card is adorable.
    I hope things are going better for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...