Wednesday, November 6, 2013

2013 Christmas Card Series #1


Hello everyone!
Today I get to bring to you something that I've been wanting to 
for the past three years -- my very first ever Christmas Card Video Series!
Just knowing how crazy my life is and how every day is subject to 
so many twists and turns, I'm not going to post them on any
particular schedule -- this year anyway.
Sorry, I know that does make it easier.
But I will try to post them as often as I can,
and my goal is to have at least one per week through Christmas,
and possibly some additional Christmas crafts as well.

Today I'm featuring an adorable set called Festive Fun


I used a "dotting" technique to give the look of texture to the fur.
I used my Spectrum Noir markers in shades:
CR8, CR10, DR4, DR7, BG1, BG2, BG3, BG4, BG6, BG8, EB1, EB2,
 DG2, DG3, IB1, IB2, PP2, and the Blender on

I hope you enjoy the video!
Click on the YouTube icon to watch in HD.
Please subscribe and click thumbs up to show your support!
I sure do appreciate all of you. :)
Have an amazing day.


3 comments:

  1. How cool...love watching you create...if only it were with fabric...I would be tempted to try. =) Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! And what a fun series to look forward to! Awesome coloring! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...