Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's A Good Day To Be Happy


Hey everyone! Happy Sunday!
I know this isn't my usual day for posting, but I wanted 
to get this card linked up to the Mama Elephant April Challenge
as soon as possible -- the prize is a guest spot on their design team!

I'm sure you already know by the frequency I've been using their stamps
as of late that I am totally, head-over-heels in love with Mama Elephant!
So I just had to make a card as soon as I saw the inspiration photo.



I really love the soft hues of aqua and green against the white.
So I incorporated those into my card using my go-to set Up & Away,
along with the matching Up & Away dies, the cloud from the
Landscape Trio dies and my new favorite, the Femme Frames dies.

This is also Card #9 in my 2014 Spring Series on my YouTube channel.
I hope you enjoy the video!

Have an awesome day!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, adorable as always! I love the texty clouds and the sprinkles of sequins! And I haven't watched your video but it looks like a vellum type background too! Oh my! Adorable. Off to watch the video to check out how you made this masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Christiana! I love all the fine details, especially the printed vellum, and the sprinkling of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Christy!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the ME stamps, they really are gorgeous and so is your card Christy! This is one of my fave sets and now I'm thinking that I really *need* some of those dies too... I guess now I'll just have to wait til they come back into stock lol. Heading into youtube land to check out your video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! So glad I "found" you, i love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...