Saturday, August 16, 2014

Christmas Cuddles


Working on Christmas cards again. Do you have a pile started yet? I've got half a dozen or so so far, and if I keep up this rate, I should be in decent shape by the time December rolls around. :)

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the soon-to-be-released Party Paws Christmas by Crafter's Companion. This cute image is called "Christmas Cuddles" and is one of my favorites! I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers in shades: BG1, BG2, BG6, BG8, DR3, DR5, DR6, LG3, LG5, JG1, and JG3. I also used Die'sire Decorative Dies "Scalloped Tags" dies and I have to say I'm in love! Such a fun way to do a focal panel.

Stay tuned for the full release of Party Paws Christmas! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...