Wednesday, March 25, 2015

You Make Me Happy, Ellie


Hi friends! I finally got some time today to play with some new goodies and at the top of my list was this Ellie stamp and die set from Avery Elle. I had also recently picked up two new Distress Markers: Cracked Pistachio and Abandoned Coral so I new some watercoloring was in order! I added in some Pumice Stone for Miss Ellie and her bunny friend, topped it all off with some Hello Sunshine 6x6 papers from Pink Paislee and the fantastic Stitched Duo 3 die from Pretty Pink Posh and finished up in time to play along in the latest Avery Elle Challenge. I hope you like it!


Also linking this up to the super fun The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge, which I've been so enjoying!



7 comments:

  1. So cute, Christy! I really like how you made the balloons and sentiment colors match, and those background papers are so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephant and bunny look so cute layered on the chalkboard background and patterned papers. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh SOOOO very cute! LOVE the chalkboard tag, and your pattern paper layers! Thanks so very much for playing along with AEIheartU this month!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love your watercoloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, i love this, sooo stinkin cute!! Your watercoloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The balloons fitting the color scheme of the striped patterned paper is a nice touch. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the AEI♥U Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...