Friday, April 28, 2017

Toucan of Friendship + Friday Feature at BRI


Hey friends! It's time for my last Friday Feature as part of the Butterfly Reflections Ink design team. Our term is ending and on Monday a whole new crew will be introduced. It's a great group of talented ladies and I know you're going to love them!

For my last card I used the super sweet Reverse Confetti Toucan of Friendship and colored my images with Copic markers to match my Simple Stories Faith patterned papers. The rest of the details I'll have over at the BRI blog so I hope you'll head over and check out my post.

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch the video there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy, I absolutely love your card and thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...