Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - February


Hello friends! It's time for the February edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm bringing you a fun shaker card that saves the day using Super Cat.



I stared by stamping my images and coloring them with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a cool sunset sky using Distress inks. I cut a shaker window "moon" out using the circle from Tag Builders Blueprints 7. Then I added the City Block die cut out of Black Licorice cardstock at the bottom of my scene.


I filled my shaker moon with tiny iridescent stars and chunky glitter, adhered my images with liquid glue, then finished off the scene with a sentiment using the Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips.


To watch, simply click on the video below or click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD. Don't forget to like and leave me a comment, too! I love to read your feedback!


Have an absolutely super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...