Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hello Bunny Friend


Hey friends! Happy Monday. Today I'm bringing you a cute card using the adorable McGregor's Garden stamps by Hello Bluebird. This bunny in particular is one of my favorite images of all time! I just love it! I drew inspiration from my patterned paper today, coloring to match with Copic markers and then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut a piece of Bristol out with the MFT Stitched Scallop Square Frames and blended on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink using the Cloudy Stencil and Shabby Shutters with the Drifts and Hills Stencil.

The patterned papers I used were from the Echo Park Forward with Faith 6x6 pad and I mixed and matched two more prints that I thought went well. I trimmed the bird print and the fuchsia print with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and layered them all onto a Mermaid card base. I finished off the inside with some stamping in Peacock Ink.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like and subscribe! I truly appreciate your support. I hope you have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...