Monday, August 10, 2026
Card Making Marathon - Making As Many Cards As I Can With Pre-colored Images
Hey friends, today I'm sharing the results of a Mini Cardmaking Marathon I did last week. I challenged myself to create as many cards as I could using only pre-colored images from the dish that I keep on my desk. I'm not a super fast crafter, and it usually takes me all day to make a single card. But since the coloring was already done, I was curious to see how many I could do. I ended up making three cards and I filmed the entire process. So come join me and see how I made three cards in a day! Click the thumbnail below, or you can find the video HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. Thanks so much for watching!
Labels:
video tutorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!