Monday, November 22, 2010

Lawn Fawn Reindeer Happy Winter



Hello there!
Happy Monday, everyone.
I love Mondays. I really do.
It's probably the first time in my entire life
that that's the case, but there you have it.
It's because Mondays are my day off!
And day off translates to day to craft
if I can help it!

I made three more Christmas cards today,
but I didn't get a chance to photograph them
before the sun went down, so I'll
have to save those for later this week.
In the meantime, here's the third of the
Critters in the Snow series I started last week.


It's using Francois the deer from Lawn Fawn.
Love him so much!

You'll notice I'm using more of the same papers
from this card series.
Normally, I have a tendency to want to use
as many different designs and supplies
as I can. I end up with way too many
half sheets and quarter sheets of patterned paper
which clutters up my desk.
In effort to quell some of that, I'm forcing myself
to reuse what's already out as much as possible
rather than cut into a fresh sheet of paper.
So far, it's going pretty good.
See you soon!



Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters In The Snow, Frosties
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tumbled Glass distress ink by Ranger
copics: E27, E25, E55, E53, E51
embellishments: Martha Stewart baker's twine, jingle bell, ribbon from stash, Sakura Galaxy gel pen

16 comments:

  1. This is the cutest scene! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love that cute reindeer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so adorable! Love the colours and your reindeer is the cutest. Brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!!OK wait CUTE, needs to be in all caps because this is adorable. This is such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the fact that this deer is named Francois just adds to the cuteness factor of your card. I also really like how you are incorporating the same papers with a totally different look. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok now i have dashing through the snow running through my head for some reason...fun and cute card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, Ker! I didn't even think of that. Now I'VE got it in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!!! another FUN card with pure cuteness!! Love how that deer just seems to be dashing thru that winter scene gracefully. And that added charm on his neck is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is so cute! Ilove how it looks like he is leaping through the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute :) and it was even cuter in person :) It was fun seeing your creations and talking crafting with you last week! Thank you so much again for such a lovely RAK! I can't wait to get crafting with it, especially with the ink.... I spent yesterday afternoon organizing all my new goodies from you and Black Friday shopping. As soon as I finish editing my dad's paper for his Systematic Theology class, finish Pastor Frank's book (hopefully I can crank out both tonight, because I only have to do one last run through of the book to make sure I didn't miss anything), and finish grading the tests for the bible institute (that is what I have planned for my lunch break today :) ) that is :) :) :) Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome, Ashley! It was so nice to see you guys and to catch up and talk crafty stuff with you. As for the gifts, it was my pleasure. :o) Can't wait to see what sparks your inspiration! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute reindeer! I love the paper piecing on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the scene you created and all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, Christiana, this is BEYOND CUTE!!! :o) Francois really does look like he's leaping, your colouring is ah-mazing, and I love how you added a bell around his neck! LOVE this card!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...