Friday, December 14, 2012

Carol's Carolers


Hey there!
I'm here with another Christmas card to share.
I bet I am seriously the furthest behind
crafter on the planet!
I have so many more cards to make and
Christmas is just over a week away!

Crazy, right?

Anyway, here's one more I made this week.



This one will be going to my grandma.
Her name is Carol and she loves music,
so I thought it would be perfect for her.

I used my current FAVORITE stamp set,
Iconic Christmas by WPlus9 Designs.

My color palette was inspired by the current


So pretty!

And since I used my current FAVORITE 
stamp set,I'm also entering the 

Simon Says Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Oh don't you worry yourself hun - you are not alone in the I'm-all-behind-for-Christmas stakes! Gorgeous traditional style card, this is going to be loved. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's my grandma too. What are the odds? ;-) I have seven more too go and I am done! At least with the cards....still have only one person started/finished! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Christiana. It was SO good to hear from you! How are you? Your card is fab! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas & New Year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card with pretty vintage images. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Such a gorgeous scene! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Christy! Love the patterns and papers you used on this. Your grandma is going to love this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...