Saturday, December 8, 2012

Snowflake Mittens

Hey there, everyone,
I'm here with another card today
that I made using a gorgeous
WPlus9 Design set called Winter Wishes.


I wanted to try participating in a new to me
challenge called The 10 Minute Craft Dash
(in which you had to feature red)
which I thought would be super intimidating,
but was actually a blast. 
I didn't quite make the ten minute deadline,
but it definitely challenging in a fun way to try.
Maybe next time I'll do it on video.

I'm also once again throwing my hat in the ring
since there are snowflakes (though red) 
on my mittens and also on the paper panel behind.
Hey, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Simon Says Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you're having a great week!

6 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Love all the fun patterns and your use of red! Just out of curiosity, how long DID the card take?

    So happy you decided to join in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Feel free to enter once more for this "red" theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was at somewhere around 12:41, Paulina. :o) Way over. But still way fast for me. I can take an hour or more on a single card, sometimes!

      Delete
  2. This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love those colors! :) Thanks for paticipating in our "Snowflakes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this card got sent to me :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...