Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Good Luck Feathers with Video Tutorial


Hey everyone!
How are you all doing?
I am keeping busy, busy, busy creating cards for the 
Crafter's Companion booth at CHA Summer 2013 in Vegas.
Wish I were actually going, but having some of my cards featured
is the next best thing, am I right?

So today I was stamping with my brand-new Delicata Ink
that will be sold at Crafter's Companion in the very near future,
and I decided to go ahead and film a video since photos really 
don't do the ink justice. It is so shiny and lovely in real life!

On camera it appears a little greenish, but in person,
it's golden perfection! You definitely need to give it a try.

Here's my card:

This close up is a more true image of the gold delicata  ink.





And the video:


Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...