Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rustic-Style Thinking of You ~ with Video Tutorial


Good morning, everyone!
How are you all today?
Yesterday after work I got a chance to play with some new inks,
the Memento Luxe by Tsukineko, and boy are they fabulous!
Not only do they stamp beautifully on paper,
they also work on a number of surfaces from wood to fabric!

I chose to try them out on a bit of canvas.


from Crafter's Companion and even filmed a video tutorial.
Click the bottom right to watch it on YouTube 
and don't forget to subscribe and leave me a comment!
I reached 1,000 subscribers earlier this week 
and I'm gearing up for a big giveaway!

I hope you enjoy it.
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...